THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Meh

Meh

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Thee best Japanese Doramas.

Well, I am in to mystery and suspense. I f you are to your going to love these two Japanese doramas I suggest.
First off let me tell you...the best website to have a great variety of Japanese, Korean and other asian Dorama's is:


Not only do they have Japanese, they have Korean and Taiwanese.

Here are my 2 favorite doramas that I am sureee you'll like as well.

1. One Litre of Tears
2. Life

One Litre of Tears is number 1 because it literally make you cry in almost every episode.

It is based on a true story, it is about a girl named Aya who suffered from a very rare disease called  Spinocerebellar Degeneration” when she was 15 years old, and was able to continue her life until her death at the age of 25 years old. Aya would write her diary everyday...to remember her experiences. She wrote in her diary until she could no longer hold a pen. Throughout the whole dorama, I thought to myself...wow how would i deal with this disease? This disease makes you lose all your functions. Eating, blinking, moving, writing...basically all your motor skills. All they have is their brain because they can no longer talk anymore. I broke my my glasses watching this. NO LIE! i was crying so much my eyes were too blurry and I accidentally stepped on my glasses. Sigh...it was an enchanting drama. The actors gave a great representation of it as well.

AHHHHH Life was an amazing dorama as well. It's about a girl who is bullied TOO much. I really want you to watch this one because it will send sivers up your spine, around your brain, and into your stomach. To get you tempted here are some good facts!!!!
1. 3 girls behing redhead are followers
2. Red head very envious
3. Bullied girl ....rape...maybe maybe not..but definitly a possiblity
4. Mentally  insane student
5. Likes to take pictures of binding and beat up girls
6. Student teacher relationship
7.Needles to face
8. Breakdown.

As you can see...their are some key points in this dorama. I'm telling you I can't even write a long drawn out summary, because this is just so amzing!

0 comments: