THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Meh

Meh

Thursday, July 15, 2010

My Review on Twilight Eclipse

Twilight Saga: Eclipse

Okay, so last week I went to go see Eclipse. Being a Twilight fan, I was super excited. I sat through the endless previews just to get a good seat. I have read all the Twilight books and I can say, the books are definitely better than the actual movie. It wasn't Stephanie Meyer's best writing but the plot was good. The only thing I don't like about Twilight is that Vampire's glow and sparkle. Vampire's are suppose to turn into ash and have fangs and stuff. I like what Stephanie Meyer was going for but it was a bit too whimsical for me. 



When I saw Eclipse I was a little disappointed. Actually, I was very disappointed. It wasn't as great as the first two. For the whole movie it felt like it was dragging me along. Bella's inabilty to choose between Jacob and Edward was getting annoying. In the last two saga's I was really put into Bella's feelings and place of mind. In Eclipse I was too but I wanted to just leave. I mean this saga...even if you didn't read the book was so predictable. The Wolves and Vampires working together forming an alliane against Victoria...I mean it was too obvious. The Valtorie's role in the movie was also very unclear. I am not sure if they were with Victoria or against her. All I knew was that they wanted the Vampire army. We have only met theValtorie once, so I was hoping to see a little bit more of them. 

I did like (it's not all negative here), Jacob. He had no shirt, I was trembling! But I seriosuly did like the idea of Victoria trying to get back at Edward for killing her partner. I like the idea of the women using the men to do evil. I loved Charlie's sarcastic remarks towards Edward and when Bella broke her hand punching Jacob in the face. 

I can honestly say, it was an okay movie, more so leaning on the not great. But who am I to tell you this, go check out the movie for yourself and tell me what you think!

0 comments: