THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Meh

Meh

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

BB Cream Good for you Bad for us!

What is BB Cream?

BB cream, also known as Blemish Balm or Blemish Base, is a cosmetic item sold in Korea. It originated in Germany. It was actally created for laser surgery patients who under went surgery. Today, most of asia's women are OBSESSED with BB Cream...especially Asian Celebrities.

what is bb cream Pictures, Images and Photos

But I mean why wouldn't they!! Look at that picture. Here skin went from tan looking to perfection. looking at it makes you want to sigh becasue it looks so pure so free. It works as a foundation, concealor, age defyer, wrinkler no more-er, and it mosturizes your skin! it has SPF so you don't need anything when you walk out the house. It's like lotionaing your face and walkign out the house. It eliminates so many steps from your dail rountine.


Here's My issue!

bb Pictures, Images and Photos

MOST BB CREAMS DONT HAVE DARKER SKIN TONES!

Why make a product that is so great for the ppl that DONT  need them. I feel so strongly about this ARGHHH! Like without the cream asians may have oily skin but they dont mostly have blemished or marked skin. If you have oily skin then just be sure to powder often...

BLACK, SPANISH, AND DARK SKIN PPL NEED IT!

Okay. for those of you who do not understand why I am so upset...it is because with darker skin tones it is very easy to mark your skin. Like for  a pimple for example...if i were to pop accidentally or u pooped it...that area would leave a dark spot...darker than your sin colour. these are dead skin cells that packed into one place of your [[dark]] skin becasue of the melanin in [[dark]] skin. These dark spots take years to go away...unless  you get laser treatment which still won't work very effectively.
So darker skinned people have to live with either dark spots...blemishes....or gifted clear skin..and let's ust say most cases are 2 out of the 3. 

I am just saying that ASIA FRICKIN KNOWS!!!!they know how much darker skinned...especially black people will do to look good. BY GOLLY, asians are at all the beauty suppliy stores and...ASIANS from ASIAAAAA are basically the manufacturaers of fake hair for black people. Black people have a huge hair festival and there a a lot of stands with asians sitting at the desks...because they are the owners of the hair. If Asia knows how much black and dark skinned ppl care for their hair they would od the same for their skin. Also, this would eliminate  having all those foundation companies....making it an easier selection.
I am not trying to .... come down on the asians...oh no because I love asians...I am asian. The fact is I am black to. I share interests on both sides. Don't get me wrong I  LOVE asian beauty products but they just limit the selection to only their people. 

I know some more than fair skinned people...meaning a litle darker than fair skinned mix their foundaton and BB Cream but based on Jaime's Blog "www.Justkissnmakeup.com", she came to the conclusion that..when mixing the foundation and BB Cream it totall Changes the outcome of the cream...It may of been good for her. But she is also fair light toned.
Think if you were dark skinned...a nice chocolateee flavor...it would look just...OFF!

http://www.justkissnmakeup.com/2009/04/legere-white-multi-bb-cream-my-thoughts.html

Before I hurt my brain Rambling on and on about my view on BB Creams...Tell me yours...

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Even though I'm not black I see your point, and i think it must be really frustrating. :/ However, I never knew that darker skin was more able to get spots. I thought the whiter ur skin was, the more pimple spots show. Like imagine a white piece of paper and a darker brown one, if you make marks on it, which one will show up more?? The white (skin) paper. But i never knew that darker skin got dark spots!! I guess the reason they do that is since it was manufactured in asia, so usually there are naturally more lighter skinned people there. And also, most black people's skins already look very nice to me. but yea, i totally get why ur annoyed.