THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Meh

Meh

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

How to Deal With Short Curly Eyelashes.

I know what your thinking.

Throw on a pair of false lashes...

Welll...for me...I suck at putting them on.

My eyelashes are litterally short and curly. There are also random hairs that stick out in odd posistions. My eyes are pretty but these darn lashes are like...UGH.
I have learned a way to make them appear longer and more vibrant, not using false lashes.

Items you'll need:

  • Mascara (I suggest Loreal's Lash Explosion) be sure you really want to change your lashes because I bought the mascara and the stem is very flimsy, but the product itself works.
  • Eyeliner
  • [[optional]] eye lash curler
  • mirror DUH





Okay

Step 1:
Make sure your face is cleanse and your eyes are clean...especially if you are just getting up.

Step 2:
Use a mascara with very thin bristles. if you use one with big cunky ones, chances are your going to hit yourself in the eye or the mascara will be all over your eye. 
When using the mascara just use it on the top lashes. You don't have to do it on the inner part of your lashes. 

Step 3:
This darkens your eyes so if you dont want darker lashes use a light brown (inked)EYELINER. Use the eyeliner and put it on both the tops and bottom lashes. Just turn the handle to the side and gently let the ink stroke your lashes. Top and Bottom.
Be very gentle on the bottom because EVERYTIME i do my left eye i get a little underneath the lash.

Step 4:
Use the eyelash curler.
As your lash is in the curler coat it (dont drench it) with mascara.
(If you have out of control hairs in your lashes that just won't curl, your going to have to find some scissors to cut it down just  a little to make it less noticable.

Step 5:

Look into your mirror and say "Damn my lashes are hot". Lol

Check out my page on Lip gloss and mascara reviews for details on how to get a sexi pink lip on dark skin:]

0 comments: